Calendar of Events
Download a Lorain County JVS Calendar to a Palm or Handheld Device
Parents, students and community members can import their school's events into their Microsoft Outlook calendar and then sync it to their handheld device! This download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select File --> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the calendar.csv file that was just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- Make sure the box is checked beside to 'Import "calendar.csv" into folder: Calendar.' If the box is not checked, simply check the box.
- Click Finish
Synchronize the Palm or handheld device with the computer.