Before arriving at the Lorain County JVS building, please complete this short health assessment. This assessment should be done on a daily basis if you are coming to the building.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, DO NOT come into the building. Faculty and staff should contact their direct supervisor. Adult Career Center students, high school students and/or parents should contact the school nurse, Mrs. Amanda Mayle at 440-774-1051, ext. 22228.
1. Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Temperature 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
- Cough, shortness of breath, and/or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, or abdominal pain
- Congestion or runny nose
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
2. Have you had any contact in the last 2 weeks with anyone known to have COVID-19?