At the Lorain County JVS Adult Career Center, we want to exceed our customer's expectations! This is our goal. When I was in the culinary industry one of the best lessons I ever learned was about customer service. The lesson was this: if you can exceed your customer's expectations, you will have a customer for life.
The JVS customers are many -- the individual students, the businesses and industries that we serve, and the entire community. The Adult Career Center is continually working on ways to exceed your expectations.
One of the notable ways the Adult Career Center can exceed your expectations is our commitment to providing a fantastic return on the investment of not only your time but also your financial resources. Our career development programs are specifically designed for students to earn industry-recognized credentials for current in-demand jobs.
How We Aim to Exceed:
- We are adding more classes to meet our customer's needs
- We are expanding our days to offer some Saturday classes
- We are redesigning several courses to meet the growing demand in specialized areas
- We are committing to fill the skills gap in and around Lorain County
- We are enhancing our customer service
- We are providing opportunities for students to upskill or learn a new skill in a wide variety of career fields
I hope that the Adult Career Center at the Lorain County JVS can help you get to where you want to go and that we will exceed your expectations.