SOPHOMORE CAREER DAYS:
Letters were mailed home about the special scheduling of students for Sophomore Career Days. As a reminder, students in the following programs will report to school on the days listed below. They will not report to school on the other day.
Wednesday, January 22
* All senior half day labs - AHS II A & B, AT II, CBI, COS II A & B, CR II, CTT II, DMA II, ECE II, EDT II, IEM II, LGM II, ME II, NCT II, PMT II, PS II, SHFT II, WF II, WGD II
* All 9/10th grade afternoon labs - CRL B & C & H, and CE A & D & G
* Every other day labs - HAC II, MT II, CAR I, IE I, BP II and CA II
Thursday, January 23
* All junior half day labs - AHS I A & B, AT I, COS I A & B, CR I, CT I, DMA I, ECE I, EDT I, IEM I, LGM I, ME I, NCT I, PMT I, PS I, SHFT I, WF I, WGD I
* All one-year programs - HS A & B, JTP, MS A & B
* All 9/10th grade morning labs - CRL A & D & G, and CE B & C & H
* Every other day labs - HAC I, MT I, CAR II, IE II, BP I and CA I
Fridays will now be Associate School Spirit Days at the JVS! Students are permitted to wear school-appropriate jeans with an Associate School shirt. If you don't have a shirt from your Associate School, you can wear a JVS shirt. Jeans must be at the waist and cannot have holes or tears. Again, JEANS on FRIDAYS only with Associate School wear!