Who are we and what do we offer?We are an adult career center in Lorain County that offers a variety of Career Development Program options to meet your post-secondary education and training needs.
A Career Development Program:
- Offers students education and training for the purpose of job entry and job advancement.
- Includes placement assistance and employability skills training.
- Provides opportunities for trade certifications and credentials in a variety of skilled areas.
- Allows for students to apply for Financial Aid that may include Federal Pell Grants (PELL) and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Requires a student to take a WorkKeys Assessment and to attain a program-specific passing score.
In addition to our Career Development Programs offered to individual students, we offer:
For adults who do not have a High School Diploma or a General Education Diploma (GED), we offer an Adult Diploma Program at no cost to eligible adult students.
Potential students may apply for limited internal Scholarships; other external scholarships are also available.
Our adult career center is accredited to offer programs as approved by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).