Program Media Resources
Basic Software: Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud, Chrome, and Firefox. ESET Antivirus, Office 2016/2019. Windows 10 Education. Auto Desk Inventor. Solid Works. Fusion 360.
Additional Individual Program Media Resources
Phlebotomy & STNA
- Nursing Assisting Video Series, 3rd Edition Delmar Publishers
- Instructor prepared power-point presentations for most content areas
- Smart Board
- Throughout the Paradigm MSO textbooks, assessment assignments require students to use the internet to conduct research using internet search engines to locate information.
- Multiple websites are available for student use and may be assigned. These websites are located in student textbooks for every program.
- Tabor’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (classroom copies)
- Physician Desk Reference (classroom copies)
- Nursing Drug Handbook (sample copies) Govoni and Hayes Drugs and Nursing Implications
- International Classification of Diseases-9th Edition-Clinical Modifications (classroom copies)
- Current Procedural Terminology (classroom copies)
- Healthcare Common Procedural Coding System (classroom copies)
- Elsevier Power Point
- On-line references (various content-area specific supplemental information) to facilitate learning including but not limited to:
Precision Machine Technology
- Fusion 360
- Cura (3D Printer)
- Tooling U.
- Machinery Handbook 30th Edition
- 30th Edition Guide to Machinery's Handbook
Public Library Sytems
For Medical information research, use the online catalog and databases. At the library web page, go to the Online Catalog (This will take you to CLEVENET Libraries Databases to search an alphabetical listing of databases for research assignments).